Special Care Center
Department of Social Welfare, Government of India:
- The Department issues disability certificates to students, organizes competitions for differently-abled students and arranges loans for those who wish to start small scale businesses.
- They organize Continuous Rehabilitation of Education course and National Conference for Education of Deaf for capacity building of special educators.
Mumbai Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), Government of Maharashtra:
- The Education Department of MCGM issues us permissions to conduct Study Center and Balwadi classes in their school premises.
- 504 MCGM schools adopted Save The Children India’s curriculum for the pre-primary section.
- Save The Children India works on capacity building of teachers appointed by MCGM.
Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC), Government of Maharashtra:
- TMC has sought our support for enhancing their educational system through the 'Developing Excellent School' project.
Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC), Government of Maharashtra:
- The Education Department of PCMC issues us permissions to conduct Study Center classes in their school premises.
- PCMC will work with us to enhance their pre-primary section. Save The Children India would facilitate the same with its curriculum, capacity building and monitoring & evaluation.
Save Our Sisters
Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Maharashtra:
- Save The Children India assists the Government in Rehabilitation & Reintegration of Survivors of Human Trafficking through skill-development in vocations with prospects of growth, job placement and assistance.
- Jointly established the ‘Maharashtra State Anti Trafficking Coordination Unit’ for implementation of the Plan of Action in Maharashtra.
- Our ‘Maharashtra State Plan of Action to Combat Trafficking’ was endorsed by the Department.
Directorate of Prosecution, Government of Maharashtra:
- Collective training and capacity building of over 400 Prosecutors of Maharashtra State.
Judicial Officers Training Institute, Nagpur, Government of Maharashtra:
- Partnership for training and capacity building of Prosecutors of Maharashtra, in collaboration with the Directorate of Prosecution.
Maharashtra Judicial Academy, Uttan:
- Save The Children India conducts training and capacity building of over 450 Judicial Officers of the state of Maharashtra, on the issue of addressing human trafficking.
- Save The Children India was selected as a sole partner in developing a National-level Module & Handbook for Training of Judges on Anti Human Trafficking.
Special ITPA Court:
- Save The Children India assists the Special Court established in Mumbai to conduct trials, conduct inquires of victims and explore their rehabilitation options.
- Home Inquiries of victims are conducted on the orders of the court.
Ministry of Tourism, Government of India:
- Along with the UNODC and PATA, Save The Children India developed the Code of Conduct For Safe and Honorable Tourism to address sex tourism in India. This was adopted by the Ministry of Tourism in 2010.